Pre Order now, scheduled delivery end Marts or April 2019
BRM NSU TT no. 301, the best looking car on the tracks in the 1970’is.
Castrol GTX, MOTORDEPOTET, Audi NSU, Driver Leif Pedersen, Danish champ 1972 in this car – 1/24th Scale
Also used in historic grand prix races and still going strong even Leif Pedersen is over 80 years old.
Brand new MINI-SALOON 1/24 slot cars by BRM and TTS.
- New aluminium chassis made at the BRM factory
- New innovative rear axle system that allows negative camber on rear wheels
- Can fit on both Scalextric and Ninco track
- Supplied in presentation box
- Anodized Chassis Possibility to switch original brass bearings with standard 3×6 flanged ball bearings.
- Ball bearings at the rear axle.